Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tears for the Musical!

I cried today.
Yep.
I got my the results of my auditions.....
I couldn't help myself, honestly!
I told myself I had given it over to God, so I would be ready for anything inside of the envelope that was addressed to me.
But I didn't even really have to even open my letter.

John opened his before I'd even picked up my letter.
With wide eyes he skimmed the snow-white paper. I didn't even have time to blink...

"Emma made it!"
Johnny literally tackled me with a hug.

And so I began to cry. I made it! Something I had not been expecting! I was so happy I cried into my mom's shoulder for a few, good minutes.

And I cried for another reason too...
John received the lead in the musical!
He opened his letter first and could have gotten excited right away because he saw his role.
But I've never seen him so excited like when he saw MY name on that list.

And so I cried harder, because no matter how mean he can be to me, I'll always know he loves me.
....

PLUS I MADE IT!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Sorry, calming down now....


:] Emma <3

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Congratulation!!!

Abigail said...

Awesome!!! That's so exciting!

Those pictures are what I can see out our windows, but I took them outside.

Mia said...

See, I told you that you'd make it! You did all that worrying for nothing! I know you'll do great. Love you!