Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Musical Rehearsal!

I had my first musical rehearsal today! Excitement does not even begin to explain these feelings!
It was absolutely amazing!
Learning the songs was so fun....and, surprisingly enough, awkward!

Because one song included lines such as:

"I you like me undressed, to molest...."
as well as my favorite....
"getting matey with gigolos..."

I repeat.
Awkward!

Still, listening to our instructor say "gigolos" over and over again and him saying "let's start at me undressed" was just too humorous to escape giggles for long!
I really like the musical so far!
It's really upbeat and I'm so happy I made it!

That's all for today!
Emma <3

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Gotta love awkward moments. :)

Nikki said...

LOL. Thats funny! Glad you made it!
You can check out my blog if you want! I got a post up with some pretty exciting pictures!