Friday, December 5, 2008

Help! I got photo shot!

Mia's here!
The cousins are in and they've brought their cameras, throw-up, and game boys! Despite be stalked in my own house by Anna, every thing's pretty smooth and fun! Yesterday, I stood (and sat) grumbling and mumbling while Mia took my pictures. My first photo shoot!
Here's a few of my favorites:

I WAS trying to look serious for this one, but Mia made me laugh!

Mia loves this one, but it's not my favorite.

Upside down photos are so much fun!

Moon and Sun.

The cousins!

Black and white!


Cute! Right?
Mia is so hesitant to have the ones of her up here.
Maybe someday she'll figure out how gorgeous she is!
Until then I'll just keep telling her!
Well, our little inside joke now is that we're "moon and sun." She's the pale, blue-eyed beauty (from sunny Florida) and I'm the exotic, tanned, and dark-eyed hottie (from winterly Buffalo!).
Don't we look so awesome together!
It's so hard to believe we're related sometimes!
But yeah, Anna also had a debut in our photo shoot! :


She's such a cutie! Same with the rest of the Haltons! Except I should probably refer to Jackson as "handsome." He IS almost a teenager!
But he'll always be the little toddler that "wants his pink bubblegum!" to me! :]
That's all for now!
.....
Well, until Mia drags me off for more pictures!
....
....
...help.

Emma <3

4 comments:

Abigail said...

I LOVE all the pictures! Yes I wrote the poem. I haven't written poems in years, but I just started writing them again last month and now I can't stop! I've started writing numurous books over the years, but not gotten very far. Other activites and life always end up distracting me, or I just lose all inspiration. And yet I still write, although I haven't in a few months. I'd love to hear some of the stuff you've written!

Nikki said...

SURE you can link me!
I love the Lord and every day I try to become what he wants me to be!
He is a great and awesome GOD!!
I just want to become stronger in my relationship with him!
I love the pics!
I really like the one that Mia said that she liked!
God Bless,
~Nikki

Kendall said...

hi! i'm Kendall
A friend of Mia's from Jacksonville. i like, so totaly wanted to meet you when you came to visit. arg! well, i really like the blog. oh, and just to let you know, i am also trying to convince Mia that she is so pretty at well, one day we will get it through to her. Mia: you are like way HOT!

Abigail said...

Yeah, there's definitely some words that are annoying to rhyme, like 'love' can only be rhymed with 'above'. But I appreciate suggestions, it's the only way to get better, so thanks!