Monday, March 15, 2010

Man of La Mancha

Hey! It's been a while since I posted something, but my computer crashed recently so it's legit!
This past Saturday was the last night of my musical: Man of La Mancha! It was amazing (of course) and my friend/prom date Colin Mann did an amazing job as the lead! I really love his voice, but I love Aubrey's more! Aubrey was the lead girl part and she was FANTASTIC! She must have a lot of hidden anger because she was a perfect irate wench! :D
I'll really miss this musical a lot, and I'll definately miss being a boy!
Yup.....that's right......I was a boy in our musical! Which was lots of fun!.......until I wrapped my chest.........ouchie.
But still I loved it! I made some amazing friends and I truly hope I'll have a part next year!
Nothing else is new other than that, although I'm freaking out about things like APs, SATs, Prom, and colleges. Just a normal teenager for ya....
Well, yeah I'm pretty much out of things to say....I mean the super amazing Colin did ask me to prom, which I think I already stated, but i don't know.....I think he just wanted to get it out of the way and go with someone safe. I'm just kinda super nervous around him because of his stiff personality and I always says stupid things.....once again, normal teenager.
well that's all for now! :DDDDD

-Emma <3

No comments: