Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hawaii!!!!

Hawaii was beautiful!
From the constant, damp shadows of the rain forest to the dry, vacant plains of volcanic rock, the pride of a exotic culture hung in the air.
We went horseback riding, went to a football game, saw an active valcano, swam on beaches, greeted some wildlife, ate some good food, and had the time of our lives!
I could continue to waste your time with stories, but I'll jsut show you the pictures instead!
Cause you know how the old saying goes-
"A picture is worth a thousand words."
Aloha!

Emma<3
(P.S. There's a lot of photos here, but originally there was 491.)



















































4 comments:

Abigail said...

You went to Hawaii??? I am so jealous. I love the pics!

Nikki said...

Looks like you had alot of fun!!

Abigail said...

Yes, I would definitely recommend the second darkness book. I think it's more intense than the first one.

Alyssa Scott said...

I love those pictures Emma they look great, I am too jealous!

Maddie